Friday, March 20, 2009

Reshmonu ~ Super fine



Reshmonu ~ Super fine.

Tracks:

  1. Where There Is Love There Is You [Reshmonu/Mizznina]
  2. Superfine [Mok]
  3. The Way It Makes You Move [Reshmonu/K.D.]
  4. Maureece [Reshmonu]
  5. Leave Me Alone [Reshmonu/Pacai]
  6. Sing Like No One Is Listening [Reshmonu/MC Syze]
  7. Hold It [Reshmonu/Dnavigator]
  8. Where There Is Love There Is "The Carnival" [Reshmonu]
  9. My Body's Calling You [Reshmonu]
  10. Leave Me Alone [Club Mix] [Reshmonu]
  11. Understand [Reshmonu/Arvin/Majh]
  12. Miracles [Reshmonu]

http://www.reshmonu.com/flashsite.html

My review;

Well, I kinda like it . It's a very nice catchy fusion of multiple types of melodies and
instruments. Amazing to what I 1st heard, I kinda like fusion music a lot.
My fav track on this album are, track 1, track 2, track 3, track 11 and track 12.
Other tracks are also nice but the tracks I listed out was my fav, I can listen to
1 track over and over again.

Well, for my 10 stars rating, i give it 8 and 1/2 stars which consider very good for local
Malaysian artists.

No comments: