Saturday, October 31, 2009

TGI Fridays: Thank Good food Is Fridays

Halloween again..... Thank Good food Is Friday, lol. I was walking along Queen's Bay looking for food on a lovely but tired Friday. Queen's Bay have many food outlets but some are too boring to walk in or a bit pricey on the style of the meal. I swear to God that for my entire life I haven't walk into TGI Fridays before, ever since it's open. So there was a 2 course meal set, any 1 appetizer and 1 entree @ RM 29.90 ++..
For appetizers, I got a plate of Boneless Wings. It was nice and tender as i give it a bite in. come by the side is some sort of Tartar sauce. Don't really like the sauce.
2nd appetizer, Mac & Cheese. Very hot and crispy this was better then the Boneless Wings. It was quite nice with the hot cheesy cheese melts in your mouth. To my amazed it was cold or warn outside the crispy surface but when u cut open inside it 's reveal it's nice smell of melt cheese.


I order the Southwest Adobo Chicken, according to the menu that this was stated: "Roasted half-chicken seasoned with lemon,garlic,cilantro and herb rub." It was well season and balance. "Roasted half-chicken" !, my God! and you won't believe their half-chicken like. It's huge, really it's big. after trying my best to finish the half-chicken I was totally full and can't go for others anymore. the sweet potatoes was the turn down of this dish due to it's kinda cold on the plate.
This is the famous Shanghai Chicken Salad, nice vibrant color to it's food to make it quiet appetizing. I had some and felt it's kinda fresh for the vegetables when it's in my mouth. The chicken was a bit dry but lucky it was not burn. With some nice tangerine syrup mix with it, you get the feel of sweetness. The funny thing was it's missing 1 key ingredient, ITALIAN DRESSING and you change this dish to Caesar's Salad. lol
Well, you guys can get your self to TGI Fridays and enjoy a nice moments there. For any more info can access to this site.
http://www.fridays.com.my/html/whatsnew-3.html

No comments: