Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wine~Wine~Wine




Nathalie DE PAYS D'OU 2000, for 9 years keep in serve. Took it out
for a try, the bottle was really cover with dust. So I put it into the sink with water to slowly
wash it and let the cool water chill the bottle for a while. It may not be the right way to clean it but I did it in this way so that I avoid using warm water, scare it will warm the wine.

Trying to screw the cork out but it broke 1/2 way so my friend did another way by pushing the cork into the bottle and use a filter to filter the cork out while pouring into the glasses.

Very strong after taste, nice and mild-bold. Will be nice with some meat dishes; beef, pork or lamb. It was at the right time, to open the bottle. I felt if I keep it a little longer; it will turn bad and what a waste .....right?

No comments: