Monday, October 5, 2009

Long long wait...




July till October were the most down time for me, time was hard and didn't had enough time to accomplish everything that I have in mind.


I'm at a well condition at the moment, not really good yet. Lucky for new people I meet have enlighten me more on whats to learn out from. Well, enough of me..lets get back to "FOOD!!" ..
Here's a catch, this happen during my work at my previous place where there no right time for lunch. So as my co-worker wanted to go out and "tah pau" some food back, I have requested for the same Mee Goreng that he had yesterday and it seems quiet appetizing to me.

The wait was on while the clock past 30 min after he left the company area to go buy the food.
After 45 min, he came back with both hands carrying full of baggage of foods and drinks. Well, it was nice of him to "tah pau" for us all.
When I got my Mee Goreng, it was a shock to every one that the size and portion was amazing huge for 1 person like me to eat it all even if I'm starving to death, I wont be able to finish. So I share with my another friend. To my amazed sometime if the portion at that size wont be able to taste any good or tasteless to me cause expected it will be simply done without any care to the indigents.
It was just nice as the taste was spread through out the portions. Nice light and not too over powering taste. The chillies was just at the right spiciness to my liking.
Well, that was the one and only odd but nice taste Mee Goreng I came across to. The nasi kandar shop that sell this Mee Goreng is located at Bukit Jambul Complex area, direct opposite the main doors of Bukit Jambul Complex at Bayan Baru.

No comments: